Saturday, April 16, 2011

Off To The Park I Go


Every weekend, its off to the park with Raven., We try to go after 7:30 am so that we don't run into the woman that walks her 3 dogs at the same time., Two are on a leash, and one (Dakota) is not, and listens to her pretty well. Raven and I don't get very close, but we can see them off in the distance, Raven just stares at them, so if we go after 7:30 am we don't run into anyone. This is Ravens favorite place, (just like my newfie Molly, her favorite place was walking behind the school in the woods. The river at the park is running fast with the runoff and all of the rain that we have had, expect more rain tonight right into tomorrow morning.,


I put gas into my car this morning, i was running in the red, i got $40.00 worth, and it didn't give me 3/4 of a tank, I guess it pays to shop around,


Later we are going to the Mustard House, its a primitive gift shop with lots of neat little items that look old., some are antiques, and some are reproductions.

No comments: