Sunday, April 3, 2011

a little off the topic

So here's the deal. My mom and I started weight watchers last week. We both need to lose a few pounds before summer hits. We started on March20th 2011....and its been a total of 2 weeks today. We each do our own individual weigh in's on Sundays using our own scales. I am proud to say I have lost a total of 5 pounds!! This is a huge deal to me....no diet has ever worked and this one has! *I strongly recommend it!* (we are sticking to the old Points system opposed to the new PointsPlus system only because my mom still has all the books that go along with it...but we may eventually upgrade) The past two saturdays we have spent cooking different recipes from a few weightwatchers cookbooks my mom has. They are SUPRISINGLY delicious!

The picture above is of the Weightwatchers Mexican seven layer salad! and it is Delicious...my husband even ate it....(sceptical at first) but he has since asked for it every night!



If you would like the recipe just let me know!

No comments: