Friday, April 8, 2011

Beautiful but windy friday


Today was beautiful, but very windy which made it very cold!


Gizmos grooming appt was today. Now I work at a daycare and it can be a little stressful when the child doesn't want the parent to leave and so the parents proceeds to stay longer with the child which results in the child screaming even louder when they do need to leave. Going to the groomers is the same exact thing. I go in to drop off Gizmo and its the hardest thing to leave him with other people (even though they are VERY nice.) I did end up leaving him there...and getting back into my car a little sad, but I knew he was in good hands...it was just hard.


So needless to say he is groomed and beautiful!!!


After his grooming mom and I stopped off to get things at hannaford to make lunch...we had chicken sandwiches with roasted red peppers and cabbage soup...YUM


Then off to the park with the dog...it was kinda his treat for the day since he had to endure his grooming. He had a blast and the picture is from after his walk. He goes into our bedroom and goes right to sleep..(I woke him up for the picture...and all I heard in the background was mom yelling.."don't wake the dog!")


Hope everyone has a good start to the weekend

No comments: